Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Was Tagged!

Last week Girl Makes Cents tagged me in the blogger survey that's going around - I love surveys!!

Here goes......

1. What is one (or two) thing(s) you want to learn in your lifetime? How to run! I've never been a runner and always wanted to say "I think I'll go for a run this morning".  I'm looking into the Running Room this spring.
2. What are you saving your money for?  In no particular order: Travel, Retirement, Emergencies, a wedding in the summer, birthdays throughout the year, my upcoming tire purchase
3. What is something funny that has happened to you recently?
4. What is your favourite meal to make?  This soup! Pretty much every weekend I make a batch for the following week's lunches.
5. Why did you choose the profession you are in? I enjoyed business classes in high school, and loved sports (the organization side more than as an athlete). One day during one of the presentations from Universities about what programs they have to offer I heard "Sport Management" - I was sold!  Only about 1/4 of my classmates are still working in sport, and I'm happy to count myself as one of them.
6. If you were given $5000 and had to spend it on tangible items in the next 24 hours what would you do?  This is a tough one - I'd have to say a Macbook....I've never had a Mac, but I love, love, love my iPad2.  My Gateway laptop is about 2 years old, so still a couple left in her.
7. What are you currently reading? The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks -- good so far!
8. What was your favourite subject in school, why? I really enjoyed music.  I played clarinet from grade 5 to OAC and most of my friends were in music as well, so it was great to be in the same classes.
9. What is one thing you hope happens to you in the next 5 years? That's easy, to meet a great guy. It seems to be my hope at the beginning of every year.  I've only been in love once and I'm very much a relationship girl, not a date-whomever girl!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve about the opposite sex?  Lack of communication/mind games.  If I like a guy I will tell him....not beat around the bush.  If you like or dislike me, just say so....
11. Tell me a joke you know.  What do you do with a dead Chemist?.......Barium


No comments:

Post a Comment