Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Since I love surveys.....

Here's another survey that Two Degrees of Unemployment tagged me in!

1. What does your wallet looked like? Is it organized or cluttered? I'd say organized. My most used cards are the first ones I see and each week I remove all receipts and bits I've jammed in.

2. If you had $10 to spend on a date, where would you go? Driving range or mini golf

3. If you had $200 to spend on a date, where would you go? Into Montreal for a few hours: walk around the old part of the city, into a shop to try poutine, a museum or two, and a nice dinner.  Gas money too!


4. What was the first blog that got you into PF blogging?  I read Gail Vaz Oxlade's blog for about 3 years before launching Big City...Beer Budget.

5. What was the last thing you purchased?  A tea from Tim Hortons.  So far I'm 1 for 1 in Roll up the Rim!

6. Do you ever pay full-priced for books? Why or why not? I will buy full price books if I know that I'll read the book more than a couple of times, if it's a book I'll loan friends/family or it's a small travel book that I will travel with during a trip.

7. What is one thing you absolutely refuse to pay for? Banking.


8. What do you like to do to relax and unwind?  Have a nice hot bubble bath with a glass of wine.

9. If you could resurrect one musician from the dead and watch him/her perform, who would it be? I would love to have seen INXS when Michael Hutchence was still alive.


10. What would your ideal retirement look like? Travel, travel, travel! Otherwise I'd love to spend summers in Canada at a cottage and winters down south.


11. Are you going to do your taxes by yourself this year? Of course!  My taxes are still simple enough to do on my own...I received a refund of $3,583 (see why here).  I filed on the first day I could, February 13th and my refund was deposited electronically into my bank account on February 23rd.
 What my wallet looks like!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to say no to a good book when you can't get your hands on it easily. It took me 8 months of waiting through the Toronto Public Library to get the first book of 'The Hunger Games!' I ended up buying the trilogy for a friend's birthday prez - she loved it - and am borrowing hers now.

    A bubble bath sounds great! I will do something similar, with candles and some music. The last time I did that, I listened to The Descendants soundtrack (Hawaiian music). You should check it out if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your wallet from? It looks really cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete